Friday, November 12, 2010

OOTD: Running Errands

I'm an unemployed student taking online classes. Meaning, I spend most days in my pajamas. As I type this I'm wearing black lounge pants, a cobalt blue scoop neck t-shirt, and a charcoal grey sweater that is not fit to be worn out of the house. At least my nails look fabulous!

So, running errands is an excuse to dress up. I wore this outfit earlier this week to pick up an order from Lane Bryant and get some groceries from Trader Joe's.

I love this from the hem of my dress up. I was disappointed in these tights and will probably wear brown tights next time. Also, brown boots would be better. Mine are currently at the cobbler getting the calves stretched, so hopefully that will be remedied soon.


It get dark around 5 or 5:30 and my fiance normally isn't home til 6. Unless taken on the weekend most pictures will be taken inside in my poorly lit apartment. :(

Outfit Details:
Necklace- Michelle Chang
Dress- Tucker for Target
Cardigan and Belt- Gap
Tights- We Love Colors
Boots- Duo Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment