Friday, November 19, 2010

Black and Tan

So yesterday I was doing my makeup and my Mom called. I sat down at my computer and browsed some blogs while chatting, and saw this post from Curvy Girl Chic. I had been totally stumped as for what to wear, and loved her outfit so much that I totally copied it. I feel like a creeper, but at the same time the reason I look at all these fashion blogs for inspiration. It's something I'll definitely be wearing again, and soon.

I've never been to most fashionable person, but the one rule I followed is never mixing black and brown and trying to avoid mixing warm and cool. I've been slowly coming around, so this outfit was a huge leap for me. Gotta say, Peter loved this outfit and dubbed it the Black and Tan.



The last one is showing of a little bit of the amazingly gorgeous fall color. I might not be a fan of my current apartment complex but I am *SO GLAD* I won't have to rake any leaves this year.

Dress, Cardi, Belt: Gap
Tights: Assets via Target
Necklace: Kate Szabone
Boots: Woman Within (The calves in these are wide and they're very comfy, but I had to get them stretched at a cobbler and they still take a bit of effort to get on. My calves are about 19 inches.)

No comments:

Post a Comment