Monday, November 15, 2010

OOTD: My Birthday

Yesterday was my 27th birthday. I had a great day. Peter made me Eggs Benedict for breakfast, and Smores Cupcakes (and a little cake) for my birthday cake. It's a sort of tradition for me to get sushi on my birthday, so we went out for a sushi dinner. I got lots of nice presents, my parents called and sang happy birthday, and I got to talk to my little brother for almost an hour (a rare treat!).



I wore my $7 Target dress. This outfit looked a lot better than it felt. I need to find something to wear under it, as it kept slipping down just enough to show my bra. I also had a major wardrobe malfunction in Whole Foods... my tights had been rolling down all night. They're the same size as my other Hue tights, but fit a bit smaller. By the time we made it to Whole Foods towards the end of the evening, I'd had to reposition them several times. So, I was walking through produce headed towards the alcohol section and the rolled down so far that the top of the tights was *under* my bum! Lesson learned... if my tights seem slightly small while I'm getting dressed, I need to change.

Dress- Target (Wow, it's $30 on the Target website! I'm glad I found it in store.)
Cardigan- Gap
Tights- Hue via TJ Maxx
Socks- Sock Dreams
Boots- Duo Boots
Necklace- Kate Szabone

2 comments: