Saturday, November 13, 2010

Breaking It Up

I'm done with my hairstylist. I've been seeing her for 2 years, so it feels a bit like a break-up. I get my hair cut every 2 months like clockwork with bang trims in between.  I haven't been happy with a haircut since I started growing it out August 2009. She kept saying it was the awkward growing out stages, but it's been over a year and I think my hair looks worse than ever. Frumptastic, like I'm hiding in my hair. Mostly it's my bangs. I hate them. So much, that last night I pushed them to the side and will be wearing them that way until I meet someone new.

So, on to the clothes. I wore this to go out to dinner with my fiance (part of my "birthday weekend" as he keeps calling it) and hunt for a Tucker of Target dress that I'm hoping to find. I tried on a couple pieces a couple weeks ago when I was in Maryland, and now I *need* the navy blue dress. Me finding anything that buttons down and fits, let alone looks good, is always amazing. No luck last night, but I did find a really cool green plaid dress for $7.




The last one is obviously after my hair freak out, with my new side bangs. Looks so much better.

Cardigan- Lane Bryant
Blouse- Tucker for Target
Necklace- Madewell
Belt- Gap
Skirt- Old Navy
Tights- Hue via TJ Maxx
Wedges- Me Too via TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment