Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My 30 for 30 Picks

So today marks the beginning of Kendi's 30 for 30 Challenge. I started following her blog sometime last year, and have watched her and some other bloggers participate but have never joined in myself. This time I decided to because as I try and develop a sense of style, I find myself wanting to shop more and more. I think this will be a great exercise in being creative and frugal, two things I definitely need to work on.


The rules are pretty simple. Check out the link above for a more in depth explanation. I picked 30 items for my closet. Accessories, underpinnings, purses, and the like don't count. Shoes, dresses, tops, bottoms do. I remix them into 30 outfits over the next 30 or so days. I have a pretty small wardrobe, so if you've read any of my previous posts you've probably seen some of these before. Click the image for a more detailed view.

Breakdown by item type: 1 pair of jeans, 2 jackets, 5 cardigans, 5 pairs of shoes, 5 skirts, 6 dresses, and 6 shirts.

2 comments:

  1. Great 30 for 30 Picks.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a great selection!

    savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete