Tuesday, February 1, 2011

1 of 30


The second picture is so bizarre, but made me smile. I was bored with the picture taking process and wanted to finish my homework. I totally think this needs a belt. I've lost some weight, so my black belt doesn't fit anymore, and I was running late so didn't bother to try on anything else. I'm wearing accessories... earrings and a necklace... but they don't really show up.

I was originally wearing tights with this outfit. I didn't put too much thought into what I was going to wear, I just grabbed some stuff of the pile since I was rushing. My 30 for 30 clothes are in a pile on my dining room table from last night's picture taking extravaganza. Anyway, so I wore tights. The weather was alright, not cold enough to need a coat and I knew I'd be walking a few blocks. I had an appointment for some waxing. After the appointment, I went to put my tights back on and the esthetician stopped me. "I wouldn't put those on!" Her reasoning was sound, and I felt like silly... Who wears tights to a bikini wax? So I ended up walking several blocks barelegged in the middle of winter. Thanks goodness for weird weather today.

2 comments:

  1. Great 1st outfit.


    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah! love the waxing story. and congrats on losing some weight! it's bittersweet, though, when clothes don't fit...but totally worth it in the end. i think you look great. 1 down, 29 to go, right? right!
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow remixer)

    ReplyDelete