Thursday, December 9, 2010

Orlando Vacation Part 3

On our 3rd day in Orlando we were quite busy. We went to the Kennedy Space Center, Cocoa Beach, and saw Cirque du Soleil La Nouba. We didn't take very many pictures, as we were both exhausted by this point. In fact, even though we were here for 2 more days afterwards there aren't anymore blogworthy pictures so this will be my last vacation post. Day 4 was Thanksgiving, and day 5 we spent with Peter's sister and brother in law going on a boat tour, seeing a movie, and playing games.

I love Florida, and can definitely see myself going back for another visit. I had hoped to explore a bit more local culture and less tourist attractions, but Peter's sister insisted that we get the Orlando Experience. I am very grateful for the generosity she showered us with, I still have a hard time believing we actually got to do all these amazing things!


The Rocket Garden. My favorite thing about NASA.

Cocoa Beach
Dress- Forever 21
Sweater- Nordstrom
Tights- Assets via Target
Shoes- Camper
Purse- Hayden Harnett
Glasses- Warby Parker

2 comments:

  1. ive never been to florida! so happy to see ure enjoying and vacationing in style! love that LBD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was the most random find at Forever 21. I never saw it on the website and it was the only one in the store.

    ReplyDelete