Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Orlando Vacation Part 2

So on day 2 in Orlando we went to Universal Studios. I wasn't expecting to enjoy myself... I hate crowds, and I thought (and still think) it's waaaay overpriced. But I actually had a good time. The highlight of the day was the Simpsons ride. If we ever make it back to Florida, I totally want to check out the Harry Potter theme park. It sounds pretty awesome.

I also randomly got a haircut on this day... I went to an awesome salon called Matthew Michael's Salon and Spa that I wish so badly was local. Rather than telling me I was styling it wrong, Ryan acknowledged my concerns and agreed that my bangs were cut oddly heavy on the sides! My normal hairstylist insisted that I was doing it wrong, which was kind of infuriating. Ryan even sent me a thank you card, amazing!
Fresh haircut! It looked great.

Bart Simpson!! The only plushie type character we saw all day.

Pre-Bart. And the only decent picture where you can see my shoes.

 Of course I wanted to wear something casual and low maintenance given that I would be walking around all day, and had no idea what kind of rides to expect. I love these jeans, and the funny thing is they were capri pant on the model. I bought them because I wanted skinny jeans to wear with my boots and they were $13 and in my size, but they are the perfect length to wear with flats! I'm short and have ridiculously short legs, so I really got lucky.

Shirt- Old Navy
Jeans- Levi's
Flats- Matt Bernson Special Project for HSN

No comments:

Post a Comment